Can friends see my custom lists on Facebook?
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms around the world. You can interact with friends and family members and many other peoples. Most of the users have a lot of Facebook friends and followers, including close, coworkers, family, and acquaintances. If you have a status update or post something you would like to share with only specific people or friends, Facebook lets you create custom friends lists.
Make as many friends list as you wish. This function allows you to post updates only for particular people. Choose any friends list to view a mine News Feed of posts made by just those friends or users.
Read: How to Turn Off OFF-Facebook activity On Mobile App and Web
How to Make a Custom Facebook Friends List
If you want to create a custom Facebook friends list then you can only use Facebook on the web or desktop and unable to use Facebook smartphone apps. let us see your custom friends lists and how to create them in the following steps:
Read: Why Facebook Dating Feature Is Not Working and How to Fix It?
How to See Your Custom Friends Lists
Lets show you how to see your custom friends list on Facebook. Here are these steps to follow.
- Open any web browser on your Desktop PC
- Log in to your Facebook with your credentials
- Select the See More option from the menu bar on the left side,
- Scroll down and select the Friend Lists
- Facebook provides you by default with three basic lists: Acquaintances, Close Friends, and Restricted.
- Directly go to Facebook>bookmarks/list to access your friends lists
Read: How to Send Message From Instagram To a Facebook Friend
How to Create a New Custom Friend List
Now you are able to actually get to create a new Friend list in the following steps.
- Click on the Create List on the Friend Lists page
- Give a Name to your list, begin entering names of friends you would want to add to the is
- Name your list, and begin typing names of friends youd like to add to this list. (Facebook will automatically suggest friends add as you start typing their names).
- Click on the Create once you are done adding friends to the list. The list will now be added to your list of friends lists.
Tip: Go to top your news feed choose Manage List to edit your list, rename it, or delete it.
Read: How to Find Secret Messages in Facebooks Hidden Inbox
How to Add a Friend to an Existing Friend List
It is very quick and easy to add a friend to any existing friend list and here are the following steps:
- Go to your Facebook anywhere, hover your mouse cursor over a profile photo thumbnail or friends name. This will appear as a mini-preview of the profile for the user.
- Click on the Friend icon, and then select Edit Friend List
- Now choose which list you want to add the friend to
Read: How to Find Your Facebook Messenger History
How to Remove a Friend From a Friend List
If you want to remove or delete a friend from a custom friend list, then follow these steps:
- Go hover your mouse cursor over the friends button on their profile or mini profile preview,
- Now choose the list from which you wish to remove them
Important Note: Friend lists are for your use only; friends are not notified when they are removed or added from a custom friend list.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions by different people and might you are interested to read it.
How to create a custom privacy list on Facebook
To create a new list in the following steps: Go down to friends on the left side of your Facebook News Feed. Hover over your cursor on Friends and select More. Press Create list option. Type a name for your list and the name of friends you would like to add. Remember that you can add or remove friends from your lists at any time. Click on the Create option.
How to Edit custom friends list Facebook App
If you are using Facebook App and want to edit friends list then follow the given insturctions:
- Open your Facebook Mobile App
- Select your Profile Picture from the top left side
- Scroll down and tap on the See All Friends option
- Now tap on Friends profile picture to open it
- Select the Three dots below to right side of the name
- Tap on the Friends option from the top under Profile Settings
- Then tap on the Edit Friend List will appear at the bottom of your screen
- Finally, choose the Name of the List you want under Edit Friend List